Safe Mode ZOPO ZP300
How to enter safe mode in ZOPO ZP300? How to open safe mode in ZOPO ZP300? How to quit safe mode in ZOPO ZP300? How to boot safe mode in ZOPO ZP300?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- First, make sure to turn your device on. You can do so by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Next, hold in the Power button, then touch and hold the Power off option on the screen.
- When prompted tap on the Ok to continue.
- After your device reboots completely you should be in the Safe Mode. To verify look for the "Safe Mode" written on the bottom of the screen.
- To exit the Safe Mode press and hold the Power button, then on the screen select the Restart option.