How to factory reset ZOPO ZP320+? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP320+? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP320+? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP320+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP320+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP320+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the phone vibrates.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this menu select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video