How to factory reset ZOPO ZP320? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP320? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP320? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP320?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP320. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP320 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the device vibrates release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video