How to factory reset ZOPO ZP520+? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP520+? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP520+? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP520+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP520+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP520+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should let go of all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using and press the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Next, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video