Hard Reset ZOPO ZP530
How to factory reset ZOPO ZP530? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP530? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP530? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP530. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP530 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release Power button when ZOPO logo appears on your screen
- Keep holding Volume Up until you see an Androir icon.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone restart.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.