Hard Reset ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio
How to factory reset ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP980 Scorpio will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release Power button when ZOPO logo appears on your screen
- Keep holding Volume Up until you see an Androir icon.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Well done! Wait until your phone restart.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.