How to factory reset ZOPO ZP998? How to wipe all data in ZOPO ZP998? How to bypass screen lock in ZOPO ZP998? How to restore defaults in ZOPO ZP998?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZOPO ZP998. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZOPO ZP998 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the mobile vibrates.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
HARD RESET ZOPO Speed 7 - Recovery Mode / Factory Reset - video