How to factory reset ZTE 3C? How to wipe all data in ZTE 3C? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE 3C? How to restore defaults in ZTE 3C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE 3C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE 3C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step press the Power key in order to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- After that, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS - video
MetroPCS ZTE Avid 4G N9120 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo - video