Hard Reset ZTE Avid 4
How to factory reset ZTE Avid 4? How to wipe all data in ZTE Avid 4? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Avid 4? How to restore defaults in ZTE Avid 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Avid 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Avid 4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when you see the ZTE logo.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work