How to factory reset ZTE Axon 7 Max C2017? How to wipe all data in ZTE Axon 7 Max C2017? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Axon 7 Max C2017? How to restore defaults in ZTE Axon 7 Max C2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Axon 7 Max C2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Axon 7 Max C2017 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when the ZTE logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video