How to factory reset ZTE Axon 7 Premium? How to wipe all data in ZTE Axon 7 Premium? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Axon 7 Premium? How to restore defaults in ZTE Axon 7 Premium?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Axon 7 Premium. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Axon 7 Premium will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ZTE logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video