How to factory reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro? How to wipe all data in ZTE Axon 9 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Axon 9 Pro? How to restore defaults in ZTE Axon 9 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ZTE Axon 9 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- At first switch off ZTE Axon 9 Pro by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the ZTE logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video