How to factory reset ZTE Axon Lux? How to wipe all data in ZTE Axon Lux? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Axon Lux? How to restore defaults in ZTE Axon Lux?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Axon Lux. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Axon Lux will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release Power key when you see the Androird Logo appears on phone's screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode starts.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select options.
- In the next step confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
How To Reset ZTE ZMAX Z970 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video