How to factory reset ZTE Axon Max? How to wipe all data in ZTE Axon Max? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Axon Max? How to restore defaults in ZTE Axon Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Axon Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Axon Max will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You may let go of held keys as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- In the this step hold down the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- From the available options choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS - video
MetroPCS ZTE Avid 4G N9120 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo - video