Hard Reset ZTE B880
How to factory reset ZTE B880? How to wipe all data in ZTE B880? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE B880? How to restore defaults in ZTE B880?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE B880. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE B880 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select options.
- Then confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
ZTE ZMAX hard reset for metro pcs - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.