How to factory reset ZTE Blade A3? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A3? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A3? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume Up key to select "Recovery" and use the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- When Andorid Robot appears start holding Power button and after 2 seconds press Volume Up key once.
- From this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and accept it with the Power button.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" and accept it with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video