How to factory reset ZTE Blade A430? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A430? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A430? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A430?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A430. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A430 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Andorid Robot appears hold down the Power button and after a while press Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video