How to factory reset ZTE Blade A475? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A475? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A475? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A475?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A475. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A475 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video