How to factory reset ZTE Blade A476? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A476? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A476? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A476?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A476. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A476 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In the next step select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now start pressing the Power key and click Volume Up once. Do not release Power button until Recovery Mode appears.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video