Hard Reset ZTE Blade A515
- Begin by pressing and holding the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down once more the Power key in order to turn the phone back on.
- Choose emergency dial, and type the following number: *983*22387#
- Then from the menu in front of you choose Erase Everything.
- Good job! Your phone should restart itself right now.
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.