Hard Reset ZTE Blade A520C
How to factory reset ZTE Blade A520C? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A520C? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A520C? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A520C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A520C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A520C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the ZTE logo.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.