How to factory reset ZTE Blade A522? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A522? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A522? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A522?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A522. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A522 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off ZTE Blade A522 by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key and confirm it with the Volume Down button.
- If you see Android Robot start holding Power key and after a few seconds press the Volume Up button once.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should choose "reboot system now" and confirm it with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video