How to factory reset ZTE Blade A6 Lite? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A6 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A6 Lite? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A6 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A6 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A6 Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up release held keys.
- Here choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Andorid Robot on the screen press and push Power key and 3 seconds you should press Volume Up button once.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video