How to factory reset ZTE Blade A6? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade A6? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade A6? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade A6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade A6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade A6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see Boot Mode you should let go of these buttons.
- In this mode use Volume Up button to select "Recovery" and confirm it by using the Volume Down key.
- When Andorid Robot pops up start holding the Power button and after a few seconds press the Volume Up key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then you should select "yes" by using Volume keys and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end press the Power button to select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video