How to factory reset ZTE Blade C2 V809? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade C2 V809? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade C2 V809? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade C2 V809?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade C2 V809. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Blade C2 V809 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video