How to factory reset ZTE Blade D6? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade D6? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade D6? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade D6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade D6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade D6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Adroid image on phone's screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Then confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Zte Blade Vec 4G hard reset - video