Hard Reset ZTE Blade L5 Plus
How to factory reset ZTE Blade L5 Plus? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade L5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade L5 Plus? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade L5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade L5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade L5 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds..
- Release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.