How to factory reset ZTE Blade L7? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade L7? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade L7? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade L7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade L7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Blade L7 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the ZTE logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video