How to factory reset ZTE Blade Q Maxi? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade Q Maxi? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade Q Maxi? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade Q Maxi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade Q Maxi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Blade Q Maxi will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to factory reset ZTE Blade Q Maxi - video
ZTE Blade Q hard reset - video
ZTE Blade Q Maxi hard reset - video