How to factory reset ZTE Blade Q Mini? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade Q Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade Q Mini? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade Q Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade Q Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Blade Q Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android image appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
How To Hard Reset ZTE Blade Q Mini - video
ZTE Blade Q Maxi hard reset - video
ZTE Blade Q mini hard reset - video