Hard Reset ZTE Blade Q
How to factory reset ZTE Blade Q? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade Q? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade Q? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Blade Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning, turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold Power + Volume Up button.
- Release held keys when you see an Adroid image on phone's screen.
- Hold down the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
How To Hard Reset ZTE Blade Q Mini - video
ZTE Blade Q hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.