How to factory reset ZTE Blade S7 T920? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade S7 T920? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade S7 T920? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade S7 T920?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade S7 T920. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade S7 T920 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video