How to factory reset ZTE Blade V2 Lite? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade V2 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade V2 Lite? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade V2 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade V2 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade V2 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In the next step select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If Andorid Robot pops up start holding the Power key and after a while click Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video