How to factory reset ZTE Blade V580? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade V580? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade V580? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade V580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade V580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade V580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android image appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select options.
- Afterwards confirm the whole operations by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video