Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds..
- You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards, from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selecting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - wipe data by Factory Reset
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.