How to factory reset ZTE Blade V7? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade V7? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade V7? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade V7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade V7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Blade V7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android image appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video