How to factory reset ZTE Blade V8C? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade V8C? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade V8C? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade V8C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade V8C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade V8C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- In this menu choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Up key and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Andorid Robot image you have to hold down the Power key and after 2 seconds press Volume Up key once to open Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" by using the same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video