How to factory reset ZTE Blade V8Q? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade V8Q? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade V8Q? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade V8Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade V8Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade V8Q will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Andorid Robot image you have to hold down the Power key and after 2 seconds press Volume Up key once to open Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button.
- In this mode select "yes" with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video