How to factory reset ZTE Blade Vantage? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade Vantage? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade Vantage? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade Vantage?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade Vantage. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade Vantage will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the ZTE logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video