Hard Reset ZTE Blade X5
How to factory reset ZTE Blade X5? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade X5? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade X5? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade X5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade X5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Blade X5 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot on your screen.
- Afterwards hold down the Power button for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.