How to factory reset ZTE Blade Z Max Z982? How to wipe all data in ZTE Blade Z Max Z982? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Blade Z Max Z982? How to restore defaults in ZTE Blade Z Max Z982?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Blade Z Max Z982. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Blade Z Max Z982 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see ZTE logo you should let go of the Power button.
- Now release the Volume Up key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video