How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on ZTE Engage? How to add back up account on ZTE Engage?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your ZTE Engage you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll down to Advanced settings.
3. Now go to Backup & reset.
4. Next open Back up my data.
5. Turn on Backup my data toggle button.
6. Go back once.
7. And go to Backup account.
8. Choose your backup account or create a new one.
9. Now go back to the Settings menu and tap on Accounts.
10. Select Google.
11. Switch on all toggle buttons next to data you want to backup, and go to top menu.
12. Tap on Sync now.
13. Your ZTE Engage is backing up now.