How to factory reset ZTE Fit 4G? How to wipe all data in ZTE Fit 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Fit 4G? How to restore defaults in ZTE Fit 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Fit 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Fit 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Adroid image on phone's screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
Zte Blade Vec 4G hard reset - video