How to factory reset ZTE G720T? How to wipe all data in ZTE G720T? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE G720T? How to restore defaults in ZTE G720T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE G720T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE G720T will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android images appears on the phone's screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select options.
- In the next step confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the previous menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been completed.
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video