Hard Reset ZTE GD180
How to factory reset ZTE GD180? How to wipe all data in ZTE GD180? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE GD180? How to restore defaults in ZTE GD180?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE GD180. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ZTE GD180 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- There are two ways, you can open phone's Dialer or go to Standby screen.
- Now enter this code in: *983*22387#
- Factory reset must be confirmed to do it press Yes.
- Phone now must reboot to succeed operation so wait patiently.
- Done, you can work on device properly.