How to factory reset ZTE Geek V975? How to wipe all data in ZTE Geek V975? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Geek V975? How to restore defaults in ZTE Geek V975?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Geek V975. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Geek V975 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS - video