Hard Reset ZTE Grand Memo
How to factory reset ZTE Grand Memo? How to wipe all data in ZTE Grand Memo? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Grand Memo? How to restore defaults in ZTE Grand Memo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Grand Memo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Grand Memo will be as new and your Snapdragon 800 core will run faster.
- Remove and insert the battery into your phone.
- Please unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together.
- Release them when the red Motorola logo appears.
- Now you will see Android logo -> press Home button.
- Scroll down to the option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm option.
- After that choose option "Yes-delete all user data".
- Afterwards select option "reboot sytem now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.