How to factory reset ZTE Grand X IN? How to wipe all data in ZTE Grand X IN? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Grand X IN? How to restore defaults in ZTE Grand X IN?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Grand X IN. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ZTE Grand X IN will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2460 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot on your screen.
- Afterwards hold down the Power button for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
zte grand x hard reset - video
ZTE Grand X Max - hard reset - video
ZTE Grand X reset na fabrički podešeno iz menija telefona - video