How to factory reset ZTE Grand X Max 2 Z988? How to wipe all data in ZTE Grand X Max 2 Z988? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Grand X Max 2 Z988? How to restore defaults in ZTE Grand X Max 2 Z988?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Grand X Max 2 Z988. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Grand X Max 2 Z988 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds..
- Release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video