How to factory reset ZTE Grand X View? How to wipe all data in ZTE Grand X View? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Grand X View? How to restore defaults in ZTE Grand X View?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Grand X View. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Grand X View will be as new and your Snapdragon 615 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phne by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot on your screen.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ZTE S6, ZTE S6 Lite, ZTE S6 Plus#490 - video